Authorities continue to investigate the shooting on the set of "Rust." But who is ultimately responsible? Alec Baldwin shot the gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injured director ...
Alec Baldwin says he ‘doesn’t want to work anymore’ after Rust shooting death: ‘I want to stay home with my kids’ - Actor said he stayed at home for nearly four years after Halyna Hutchins’s tragic de ...
An assistant director unwittingly handed Alec Baldwin a loaded weapon and told him it was safe to use in the moments before the actor fatally shot a cinematographer, the Associated Press reports, ...
Alec Baldwin reflected on his future in the film industry nearly five years after the tragic, on-set death of "Rust" cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. In July 2024, a Santa Fe judge dismissed the ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Alec Baldwin will face trial in a civil case alleging he negligently fired a gun on the set of "Rust," killing the film's ...
Earlier this week, Alec Baldwin said he is ready to retire, a development drawing new attention after a Friday, April 17 ...
Police tape surrounds the set of the western movie "Rust" after two people were shot by actor Alec Baldwin after his prop firearm misfired on the set Thursday. One of them was killed.The Santa Fe ...
Alec Baldwin was called out for making an appearance at a taping of Dancing with the Stars to watch his wife, Hilaria Baldwin, perform while refusing to appear for a deposition over the Rust shooting, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results